Sea moss contains 92 of the 102 minerals that the human body requires to function. It is rich in calcium and iodine, contains potassium iodide and potassium bromide, zinc, natural silica and selenium. It's one of nature's best foods for thyroid support, helps soothe and heal the digestive tract, is jam-packed with potassium and helps us detoxify by drawing out heavy metals. The potassium chloride present in Irish
moss helps dissolve catarrhs which causes congestion.
1. It contains 92 Minerals
2. Promotes a Healthy Thyroid
3. Supports a Healthy Heart
4. Supports a Healthy Immune System
5. Promotes Good Digestion
6. Improves Metabolism
7. Helps Maintain a Healthy Weight
8. Supports Hair, Skin and Nails
9. Is a great Post Workout Recovery Tonic 10. Improves Libido
Sea moss also possesses antiviral properties that aid in fighting respiratory infections such as sore throats and
even the flu.